Jump to navigation Jump to search
- System: Renewal
- Episode: 17.1
- Emulator: rAthena
- Experience Rates: 50x base / 50x job / 50x quest
- Drop Rates: 50x regular / 50x gears / 1% cards
- MVP Rates: 50x gear drops / 0.5% card drops
- Max Base Lvl: 200 / Max Job Lvl: 70
- Max Stats: 130
- Max ASPD: 193
- Party Share Range Limit: 30 Levels
- Exp Loss: 1% (default)
- Monster Spawn: 100% (default)
- Skills & Stats Resetter
- Warper (town, fields and dungeons)
- Card Remover
- Platinum Skill
- Custom Enchant Upgrader
- Custom Enchant Remover
- Custom Eden Quest NPCs
- @autoloot <any value between 1-100>: Enables you to automatically loot items dropped from monsters that you killed. Entering no value will activate autoloot at 100%.
- Example: @autoloot 100
- @alootid +<item name or id>: Enables you to automatically loot items specified in this command. You can have 15 different whitelisted items on @alootid at a time.
- Example: @alootid +999 or @alootid +Steel
- @autoloottype -<item name or id>: You will not loot items specified in this command.
- @autotrade: Use this command after using the Merchant class skill Vending to leave your vendor online.
- @rates: Displays the current server EXP rates and item drop rates.
- @uptime: Display the Server Uptime.
- @channel: Displays all channel commands.
- @mobinfo <monster name or id>: Displays detailed information such as HP, EXP, and stats of the monster you specified.
- @iteminfo <item name or id>: Displays brief information of the item you specified.
- @whodrops <item name or id>: Displays the name of monsters that drops the item you specified and the drop rates of said item.
- @time: Displays the current server time.
- @jailtime: Shows your remaining time in jail.
- @hominfo: Displays detailed information of your Homunculus, including stats and Intimacy points.
- @homstats: Displays your current Homunculus stats as well as the possible values at max level.
- @showexp: Displays EXP gained (in numbers and percentage).
- @showzeny: Display your currently Zeny.
- @whereis <monster name or id>: Displays the map name and amount of spawn of the monster you specified (it is recommended to follow this up with the Ctrl + ` command, or use Alt + V then click the Map button).
- @exp: Display your current Exp in %.
- @who Shows all players currently online, their party, and their group type(Admin, support, player, etc)
- @help: Displays list commands in game.
- @showdelay: Displays the Cast Delay or Cooldown of the skill you're trying to cast.
- @go <town id or town name>: Lists the warp destinations. You can warp to one of the destination by typing the town name or town ID (e.g. @go 0 for Prontera).
- @refresh: 'Refreshes' your display. It helps to correct position lag.
- @noask: Automatically rejects any trade requests you receive.
- @noks: Protects you from being Kill-stolen, aka KS.
- @breakguild: Break you currently Guild.
- @langtype: Displays the current language of the server
- @storage: Opend your personal storage.
- @gstorage: Opend your guild storage.
- @bodystyle: Changes 3rd job to their jRO appearance
- @request <message>: Sends a message to any GM that is online